Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Starting with Circle


Recently (June 30 2012) I picked up the Circle Orboros battlebox at a discount: all the excuse I needed to begin playing Hordes. I've been playing Warmachine since September 2011 (Khador and Mercenaries), and I've learned from experience that I play better when I take notes. So, this site is dedicated to those notes, so that you, too, can learn from my mistakes.


Let's begin!


Below are the contents of the Circle Orboros battlebox:


Kaya the Wildborne
- Argus
- Argus
- Feral Warpwolf


Total: 11 points.


I've purchased two warbeasts which everyone says are essential: Gorax and Warpwolf Stalker. Conveniently, the Gorax boosts the list to 15 points, and the Warpwolf Stalker boosts it to 25.


Because I hate to end a blog post without pics, please enjoy this little bit of Deviantart from El Dave. And try not to let the leaves ruin the sense of scale for you. Just pretend they're the sort of massive, trampoline sized leaves that only a Circle gardener could grow.







No comments: